In 1968, RiveTier I boltless shelving was introduced by Western Pacific as a replacement for frame systems. Made out of metal and lumber, with slotted angles and heavy-duty upright parts engineered left to right, this system was ready to take on the world.
Over time this model was updated, tested, and finally reproduced as RiveTier II: the next generation of groundbreaking boltless shelving. Manufactured from the same high quality steel as RiveTier I, its premium design offers momentous advantages:
- Common T-posts serve as an economical starter or adder system
- Mitred beams reduce the number of parts—eliminating the need for separate left-to-rights (LR’s) and front-to-backs (FB’s).
- Low cost units—lower cost per shelf than RiveTier I
- Heavy duty posts available for catwalk systems
- Four beam styles handle all capacity requirements
- Assembles faster than metal shelving and requires no sway braces
- An ideal replacement for metal shelving
Note: RiveTier II is not interchangeable with RiveTier I.
RiveTier: Where economical and high-performance are no longer contrary.
- Reduces installation costs by 30-40% over bolted shelving
- Reduces product costs
- Rapid assembly, requiring less than half the time of other systems
- No clips, corner gussets, nuts, bolts, or cutting required
- No sway or cross braces needed
- Unobstructed shelf access from all four sides
- Completely freestanding
- Adaptable and adjustable—easy to add on to from any side
- Heights up to 20 feet or more without splices
- Shelves adjust at 1-1/2” increments
- Standard stock color is gray—special colors available
- Primary components manufactured from 14 gauge steel
Source: Western Pacific
Republished by Blog Post Promoter